Rurrenabaque: Selva ranging from 200 meters to 800 meters above sea level and Moxos or Pampas (200 meters above the level of lmar). The Bolivian Amazon is practically virgin territory that reveals who the charms of its lush vegetation and its abundant fauna.Loros and monkeys venture put the sound environment to the jungle, piranhas in the rivers they put a touch of emotion, the tropical, permanent and intact, trails await the curious eyes of a hungry explorer. The Bolivian Amazon is a real treat for the senses.
We leave Rurrenabaque around 08h30 by boat on the Beni river to reach Villa Alcira and we continue with a one hour hike through the tropical forest. This part of the forest is filled with fruit trees and exotic vegetation and we’ll be flying right above the lush forest!! The fantastic zip-line (or canopy) is the longest in all of Bolivia and has nine platforms which offer breathtaking views of the Bolivian Amazon and the Madidi National Park. After this unique experience we return to the community for lunch and after a short rest we hike to a natureal swimming pool in the forest where we can go for a refreshing swim. In the late afternoon, we return to Rurrenabaque where the evening is free. End of our services
- Transport and transfers as outlined in the program
- Meals as indicated the program
- Group trek with local Spanish or English speaking guide depending on chosen option
- Obligatory personal travel insurance
- Meals not mentioned, drinks and tips
- Personal equipment
- National flights
- Local airport taxes (allow for approx. 15 bolivianos (Bolivianos - Bolivian national currency) per person per flight – this is an estimate and actual prices may vary)
EXPENSES DURING THE TOUR
- Drinks, tips and all other personal expenses
- Meals not mentioned
- Accommodation not mentioned
- Local airport taxes (allow for approx. 15 bolivianos (Bolivianos - Bolivian national currency) per person per flight – this is an estimate and actual prices may vary)-
Exceptional walking tour of La Paz's murals, which weave a potent tale of Bolivia's political and historical intrigue and the impact thereof on contemporary society. Wonderful to "walk the talk" as it were and learn about the living history and memory of the country and refreshi
I loved my trips with La Paz , one through Apolobamba and one through El Alto and La Paz. EDU is a fabulous leader who attends to every detail and gives the hiker both a great hike and deep cultural experience. He is informal and care taking and clearly has strong
Tours muy bueno, todos incluido, duchas gratis. Alan lo mejorrrr.
Valle Hermoso Tours, gracias, nunca cambien don Nico y la mejor cocinera Santu.
(VIVA NICO Y SANTU..............NUNCA VAMOS A OLVIDAR ESTE......... TREKK CON ELLOSSSS.