Our visit in Horses in Tupiza, this valley presents the beautiful and colorful multicolored mountains with rock formations, shaped by water and wind, are objects of curiosity given to its forms, its climate is varied with variations ranging from areas lots of vegetation to completely arid Does the requirement ?, a spirit of adventure foolproof as it is a region that offers the traveler more than the conditions of a rustic life
HORSE TOURS: 3 hours, Distance 14km
- From Tupiza going to Villa Fatima, we continue to Palala with slender red rocks and up a ravine and cross the river Tupiza, reaching Low Tambillo , High Tambillo, always accompanied by beautiful rocks and vegetation, return to Tupiza.
HORSE TOURS: 5 hours Distance 18Km
- From Tupiza going to Villa Fatima, we continue to Palala with slender red rocks, we ascend a ravine and cross the river Tupiza, reaching Low Tambillo, High Tambillo, Monte Rico, on a plateau with hills and mountains that make us remember the bandits of the West, the Valley and finally, we return to Tupiza after a wonderful adventure.
HORSE TOURS: 7 hours Distance 30Km.
- From Tupiza we head north at 10:00 am going to Villa Fatima, San Gerardo project a new development in growth, always accompanied by the Rio Tupiza and slender rocks, surrounded by hills Palala red sharply shaped towers, there we see Palala and go through a ravine to reach el Sillar with his spectacular rocks and then back to Tupiza.
- Spanish speaking
- Experienced guide
- Trained, docile horses
NOTE: Price tours 5 hours 33 USD. 1 day tour includes: Mineral Water, Fruit, Lunch: price 74 USD
- Water, lunch (bread, tuna, cheese, fruits)
- Toilet paper, cigarettes, personal snacks.
- Camera or camcorder
- Small backpack, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Long pants, must be comfortable, hiking boots
Exceptional walking tour of La Paz's murals, which weave a potent tale of Bolivia's political and historical intrigue and the impact thereof on contemporary society. Wonderful to "walk the talk" as it were and learn about the living history and memory of the country and refreshi
I loved my trips with La Paz , one through Apolobamba and one through El Alto and La Paz. EDU is a fabulous leader who attends to every detail and gives the hiker both a great hike and deep cultural experience. He is informal and care taking and clearly has strong
Tours muy bueno, todos incluido, duchas gratis. Alan lo mejorrrr.
Valle Hermoso Tours, gracias, nunca cambien don Nico y la mejor cocinera Santu.
(VIVA NICO Y SANTU..............NUNCA VAMOS A OLVIDAR ESTE......... TREKK CON ELLOSSSS.