Our visit in this valley presents the beautiful and colorful multicolored mountains with rock formations, shaped by water and wind, are objects of curiosity given to its forms, its climate is varied with variations ranging from areas of high vegetation areas completely arid Does the requirement ?, a spirit of adventure foolproof as it is a region that offers the traveler more than the conditions of a rustic life.
- Lunch (vegetarian or non-vegetarian), mineral water, soda, snack, fruit,
- Spanish speaking, experienced Driver / Guide.
TRANSPORTATION: Land Cruiser 4x4 ready for 6 passengers and a Driver/Guide.
NOT INCLUDED: Toilet paper, cigarettes.
- Camera or camcorder, small backpack, sunglasses, bathing suit, towel (Toroyoj), sunscreen
- Warm clothes (jacket, cap, thick socks, sweatshirts, gloves, waterproof)
- Heat: ( lighter clothing, hat), must have long pants, comfortable hiking boots.
FREQUENCY: Every day.
Exceptional walking tour of La Paz's murals, which weave a potent tale of Bolivia's political and historical intrigue and the impact thereof on contemporary society. Wonderful to "walk the talk" as it were and learn about the living history and memory of the country and refreshi
I loved my trips with La Paz , one through Apolobamba and one through El Alto and La Paz. EDU is a fabulous leader who attends to every detail and gives the hiker both a great hike and deep cultural experience. He is informal and care taking and clearly has strong
Tours muy bueno, todos incluido, duchas gratis. Alan lo mejorrrr.
Valle Hermoso Tours, gracias, nunca cambien don Nico y la mejor cocinera Santu.
(VIVA NICO Y SANTU..............NUNCA VAMOS A OLVIDAR ESTE......... TREKK CON ELLOSSSS.